Terms of Sale
- If you choose not to pay for insurance you agree you will not hold us responsible for any lost or damaged items.
- On all items over $100 paid for with PayPal or Mastercard/Visa, you must purchase insurance, or pay for Priority Mail with confirmation.
- Attributions – We do our best to properly attribute items to the various reference materials. You should double check before the return priviledge runs out.
- All items are guaranteed authentic.
- Returned checks (NSF/non-sufficient funds, Account Closed, etc) will be charged a $20 fee and you will be posted on our “Wall of Shame”…
- All coins are kept in bank vaults. Most packages are sent within 2-3 business days. However, due to vacations or Numismatic conventions or Toy/Card shows, you must allow up to 3-5 business days from receipt of your PayPal or Mastercard/Visa payment for your item to ship.
- We only ship to confirmed shipping addresses given to us by PayPal. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Personal checks and credit card advance checks must be held 7-10 business days to clear our bank.
- North Carolina residents will be charged 7% state sales tax on all sales.
- Only paypal, cash, or money orders/checks in US funds drawn on a US bank will be accepted for payment.
- Since the post office will not insure small packages, if you would like insurance, you must purchase registered mail (usually an additional $10.00).
- We do not lie to customs so don’t ask.
Outside US and Canada:
Due to the continued risks involved in the mail service in foreign coutries and the complexity of shipping and money exchange, at this time we do not plan to provide sales outside the US and CANADA.
By purchasing through our online store, or bidding in our auctions, you are agreeing to our Terms of Sale, Return Policy and Shipping Fees. Please ask questions about our policies before you bid (auctions), or checkout (store).
Terms of Sale, Return Policy, and Shipping Fees are subject to change without notice.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.